SlyDive Daily Cancellation and Refund Policy
● If you fail to cancel a scheduled appointment, you will be billed for the entire cost of your missed appointment.
● You are paying us for our time, and we could use this time to schedule another client.
● A full fee is charged for missed appointment or no show cancellation with less than 24 hours notice, unless due to serious illness or an emergency.
Thank you for your consideration regarding this important matter.
Deposits and Payments:
● To book your spot in any of our diving courses, guided dives or other diving activities, a 100% payment is required at the time of check-in at the Dive Centre or prior to your arrival.
● The balance along with any additional activities has to be kindly paid before the customer checks out from the dive center
● After passing all the prerequisites and completing your course, any remaining balance should be settled before processing the certificate.
● Any bank transfers need to be reflected in our accounts before the customer leaves the dive center.
● A surcharge of 3% from the total amount will be added to your bill if you will be using the credit card machine whether paying in EGP, EUR or US dollars.
● Kindly note that the exchange rate used by SlyDive is not always the same as XE.com as we adhere to the exchange rates used by our bank.
● Arrival time: Kindly arrive a minimum of 15 minutes before departure of your dive, courtesy to your fellow divers and to ensure that the dive leaves on schedule.
● Equipment: Hired gear is your personal responsibility. Any loss or damage will be charged accordingly.
● Regulators: Dust caps must be securely in place before rinsing. Failure to do so will result in a 10 EURO fee as we need to send it for maintenance. Lost dust caps are charged at 10 EURO per piece. Damaged or bitten mouth pieces for regulators are charged at 10 EUR per piece.
● Check dives: Check dives are compulsory for all newly arrived divers.
● Refresher dives: Required for all certified divers who have not dived within the last six months.
● It is required to have a minimum of 40 bar pressure remaining in the cylinder after leaving the water to avoid additional maintenance. Failure to do so will result in a 15 EURO fee.
● Every guest is responsible for their own belongings and any rental equipment, the dive center will not be held liable.